Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mooncake Festival

Woke up at 1pm and used the laptop for a while before having my vegetarian lunch. The food was bad. Anyway, I finished my lunch and drove the Avanza to 112. Went in for some Soya Milk and SC loaded his stuff into the Avanza.

Then, we went to his apartment and delivered the stuff to his tenant. Since we left out some stuff, the table couldn't be assembled. It was about 3pm already and we decided to go have Cendol. SC brought me to a truck under a tree.

We ordered 2 big bowls of Cendol which tastes quite good. Besides that, they also use the traditional shaver here. No electricity required. After eating, I dropped SC back at 112 before going home.

Cendol (large) - RM 1.60

Back home, I did my SAD assignment and finally completed my quota at 6pm. Went downstairs to watch TV but got bored. Came upstairs to shower but the bathroom was occupied. Took a nap while waiting for my turn.

Woke up at about 7.30pm and went to shower. Then, I had my crappy dinner and stayed downstairs to chat till 8.30pm since MM and AC was there. Dad found out about the clamping and seemed unhappy...

Whatever, you don't give me money for parking but expect me to pay RM 60 a month for nothing... Anyway, we ended up getting into the car on the way for dessert at Secret Recipe. Atmosphere in the car was kinda bad.

The moment AM asked if I wanted to go yumcha at GohTong Jaya, I agreed. It's a good thing. I get to escape the stressful area while the 2 of them can fight each other as much as they want. Dad dropped me at 112.

After a short discussion, SC sent me home and I drove my Avanza back down to 112. SC then drove all of us (AP, KK, YM, AM and I) to GohTong Jaya for supper. It was a fun ride there. Arrived at out destination by 10pm.

We then went to Restoran Ratha for some Roti and Teh Tarik. I ordered Teh Tarik and Roti Planta. The roti planta was TOO PLAIN! Had to dip it with daal before putting it in my mouth. Teh was okay though.

Restoran Ratha

Teh Tarik

Roti Planta

Enjoyed the nice weather for another half an hour before AM paid the bill. For 2 Teh Tarik, 1 Milo, 1 Coke, 2 Roti Canai and 2 Roti Planta, they charged us RM11. But then again, this is Genting so what do you expect, right?

It was about 11pm when we left the hill. Stopped at 112 and the rest of them got down before I continued my journey home. By the time I got home, it was already 11.50pm. Turned on the laptop and started blogging.

It's 12.40am now. Still deciding if I should watch a movie or go to bed. Whatever it is, I gotta say, BYE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...