Monday, October 12, 2009

Buffer Week: Day 1

Woke up at 7am and quickly went downstairs to have a muffin for breakfast. Came upstairs to shower and get ready for class. Arrived at TPM and walked to class alone since everyone else were late.

When I got to the class, KW was already there. We waited for another 10 minutes before the lecturer started the class. 2 hours later, the class ended. For today, we just asked her about the assignment and were allowed to go home.

After that, we went over to ENT3 where DT and I did the DFD for our assignment. Later, KW and I waited for AC before we walked back to the main building. Gave Miss Jasrinder a call and checked when she was free.

Since she won't be available for another 90 minutes, we decided to go for lunch. AC drove DY and I to "Good Tea" while AL drove the others. I ordered "Claypot Chicken Rice" and asked for "Iced Coffee".

Iced Coffee - RM 1.50 (DY paid)

Claypot Chicken Rice - RM 4.50

Food was okay as usual but I was really full after the meal. We went back to APIIT and waited for Miss Jasrinder at the cafeteria. She arrived at 1.40pm and ate her lunch at the same table with us.

When she was done, we started asking her about our codes. With her help, I managed to get rid of ALL the errors in my program. She told us she gotta go pick her daughter at 2.30pm but we kept asking her stuff.

She really deserves an award because she only left at 3pm and wasn't upset. I can imagine her daughter crying and waiting for her! Feel bad for holding her back with us. Anyway, we worked on our assignment for a while more before leaving.

DY and I left the building first because the rest wanted to stay another half an hour. As we arrived at DY's car, we realized he got clamped! Waited for him to settle it before I made my way home.

Got home at 4.30pm and went to shower. Used the laptop to work on my assignment and surf the net till 7pm. Then, I took a nap and only woke up at 8pm. M and I had dinner together after that.

Our distant relatives (which I still am not exactly clear how we are related) came to visit. Mum and dad ended up chatting with them till 11pm! Can't believe they can talk for so long. While they were chatting, I was busy drawing my DFD with MS Visio.

Completed my DFD at 11.10pm and made my way downstairs for an ice cream. While eating, I watched an episode of Ben10. Came upstairs and started blogging about today. As usual, I got distracted and blog-hopped instead.

At about 12.20am, I decided to continue blogging till now. It's almost 12.40am and I shall upload the pictures and go to bed. Might be going to APIIT to consult Miss Jasrinder again. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...