Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stuck At Home

C called so I had to wake up and answer his call. It was 11.30am then. After the call ended, I got out of bed and went to wash up. Used the laptop to play StickWar till lunch was served. A prepared salad for us and it was okay.

After lunch, I came back upstairs to use the laptop. Alternated between working on my assignment and playing some flash games. Basically the day just went by while my face was glued to the computer.

Showered at 7pm and had dinner after that. Came upstairs to play more flash games before going downstairs at 10pm. Watched "Wall.E" till about 10.45pm and had some pastry for supper. Came upstairs to blog and will probably watch a movie before going to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...