Tuesday, July 21, 2009

500th Post

Woke up at 9am and went to shower. I then had a butter bun for breakfast. Used the laptop for a while before driving to TPM. AL picked us up and parked in front of APIIT. We then went to our CSA class.

Just like last week, he gave us a question and we copied his notes from last week and handed it in. After that, we were allowed to leave. Since I did not bring my gym clothes, I went home. And since I still had some time, I asked YM if she wanted me to follow her to JPJ.

YM agreed and took a day off. We then drove 2 cars to JPJ (PJ branch) and went to settle her stuff. Unfortunately, KK had to be there too. So, YM waited for KK to come while I drove off to Puchong.

Reached the bus stop opposite IOI just before 2pm. The rest of the team were still in the gym. I then waited for them to drive here because I don't know the way to YuYi (Puchong Branch). Finally reached there at 2.30pm.

We ordered some dishes and ate our lunch. After we were done, the boss came and talked to us. We had an interview session followed by some group pictures. Before leaving, we thanked the boss and transferred some pictures.

Bak Kut Teh

I then slowly found my way home. Went all the way to Sunway and paid the toll to get back. As I was paying the second toll, I couldn't find my TnG card. A few cars had to reverse and let me go to the "Cash" lane. Right after I paid cash, I found my TnG. Lol...

Once home, I used the laptop for about an hour. Then, I went to shower at about 5.30pm. When I came out, dad was already home. He asked M and I if we wanted to visit GM. We agreed and quickly went into the car.

We arrived at the hospital at about 6.20pm. Talked to and helped GM till 7pm. Since dad had to go for a wake, we quickly went home. Once home, we rested for about 10 minutes before going over to 97 for dinner.

After dinner, we played with the PS2 for a short while before coming back home. I then played Sims3 while chatting till 10.30pm. One hour later, I came back up and started blogging and chatting.

It's already 1am and I should really sleep soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...