Sunday, July 5, 2009

Plain Sunday

Woke up at about 11am and went downstairs for some water. I then came up to use the laptop to facebook and do a tutorial exercise. Watched the final episode of GWTC but the ending was kinda hanging.

Dad came back at 12.40pm and brought us out for lunch. We decided to have lunch in McD because it would be faster. I ordered a Big Mac Set while the rest ordered their food. We ate and chatted till 1.30pm before going home.

Big Mac Set - RM 7.95

I started watching TOAP at home and dad went back to BISDS. Few hours later, I had an apple pie and went on to play COD4. Showered at 6.30pm and we finally went out for dinner at 7.30pm.

We ended up in this restaurant called "Mama Mia" in PJ (close to strawberry fields and famous duck rice). The restaurant has 2 lot, one for oriental food another for fusion. I ordered Chicken Chop, French Toast, and Chocolate Milk Shake.

Chicken Chop - RM 12.80

Chocolate Milk Shake - RM 6

French Toast

Ice Cream Thick Toast

The chicken chop was the WORST ever! It was because the chicken fillet was those you get from the supermarket. They even charged RM 12.80 for that. French toast was reasonably priced but I didn't like the taste. Their Chocolate Milk Shake was just like any ice blended drink you get from Pasar Malam.

Although the food was bad, their service was good and they had a NICE and clean toilet. I really liked the toilet because 3 out of 4 sides of the toilet was covered in mirror! Anyway, dad paid up and we drove home.

Pumped petrol into the Avanza before going back home. Once home, I brought the laptop down and nested it in front of the TV. Used the laptop till 10pm and watched Ghost after that. Then, I came up to blog and chat.

Probably going to sleep after I upload the pictures. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...