Friday, July 3, 2009

Getting Serious

Woke up at 7am today and had cereal again. Showered and as usual drove to TPM. This time, I reached TPM at 8.15am! Went to class and still have to wait for the lecturer to come in. Our PSPD lecture went on till 10am.

Then, we went to PitStop for some snacks. I didn't order anything this time. At 10.30am, we went back down to our class for MMA. The lecturer taught us for an hour and let us off early. We then went to Yoke Heng for lunch.

AL and I each drove one car. AC didn't follow us. This time, WL, our new classmate followed us too. For lunch, I ordered a "Claypot Lou Shu Fan". The dish was good as usual. We finished our lunch by 1.30pm and drove back to APIIT.

Claypot Lou Shu Fan - RM 5

We used the lab for another hour before going downstairs for our class. Each group was supposed to do a simple presentation today. When the lecturer asked if we were ready, nobody went out. Till she said those that were done can go home, everyone was rushing to present!

Came back home and used the laptop till 6pm. Took a 15 minute nap before cycling up and down 3 times. Dad bought some noodles back home since GM wasn't cooking. We then had those noodles for dinner.

I then came upstairs to download quite a few new songs. Took a shower and played some MSN game with M. Suddenly, my primary classmates talked to me on MSN. We somehow chatted till 2am!

It's already 2.21am now and I guess I'll go to bed soon. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...