Sunday, July 26, 2009

Homework Help

Had a feeling it was 11am already so I woke up. Did I mention I only slept at about 4am because of the COD party. Actually, it was already 11.30pm. I then used the laptop and chatted for a while. Since mum had a hard time deciding where to have lunch, I decided to join YM and family.

Drove down to 112 and YM helped me out with my MS Project tutorials. Having someone help you really is good because it forces me in a way to complete my work without procrastinating. After 2 sets of tutorial, we decided to have lunch.

AP cooked some porridge and a few dishes. When we were done with lunch, YM helped me with the last 2 questions. AM made me a cup of teh tarik and I also had a bowl of "Tong Sui". SC and I then played Battlefield2. Kinda like CS but is more to vehicles.

Teh Tarik

Tong Sui

At about 6pm, I decided to go back home. Played a little bit of "OnePiece" on Wii before showering. After I came out of the shower, we went to "Toast and Coffee" for dinner. This time, I ordered Chicken Chop, Kaya Butter Toast and Super Power Mix.

Chicken Chop - RM 8.90

Super Power Mix - RM 2.80

Kaya Butter Toast - RM 2.50

The chicken chop suggested by M was nice but not that great. According to her, the standard dropped. The "power mix" was actually coffee and tasted real good. Kaya butter toast was the usual...

Dad paid the bill and we sent E and mum back home. Right after that, we drove to UMSC to visit GM. This time, we spent 50 minutes there before coming back home. I then started using the laptop to facebook and blog.

It's 10.41pm now and I'll play Sims3 till maybe 11.50pm and go to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...