Sunday, March 1, 2009

Total Disappointment

Woke up at 9.30am and used the laptop. Tried downloading stuff and noticed about 200kbps combined speed for Limewire and peak at 110kbps for Sendspace. Had some Famous Amos cookies for breakfast.

SS ans SS came at about 10am. I transferred some shows into LC's hard disk and went out to pick the girls from BISDS. I already ordered pizza online before picking them. The best part was, as we were reaching home, the pizza bike was next to us.

2 Large Pizzas and 2 Garlic Bread - RM 36.35

I parked the car and paid the guy RM 36. We then went inside and had our lunch. The garlic bread and Hawaiian pizza was good. The peperoni was a bit too burnt though. After lunch, went up to use the laptop till around 1.30pm.

YM then asked me to go down to 112. Since I had nothing to do, I packed my stuff and went down. After using the laptop for about 20 minutes, AP suggested Mahjong so we started playing. Went back at 2.30pm because dad wanted to bring us for a movie. In the end, I won RM 0.30!!

Once home, I changed and waited for them to leave. We then went to BU to pick K up. Then, we drove on to Cineleisure. We didn't watch any movie because it was either too late, sold out or rated "18".

Instead, we just hung around watching the Street Fighter competition in the concourse. Dad went to IT Hyperstore to get a thumb drive. After that, we went back to 105 and watched TV. We stayed for too long till it rained.

We then decided to have dinner together. After drinking some homemade soup, we went back home in 2 cars to pick GM. Then, we drove to BV for dinner at Fish and Co. I ordered "The Best Fish And Chips In Town" and a "Insomnia" plus a "Fried Calamari" for everyone to share.

Fried Calamari - RM 10.90, Good
(We already finished half of it before I remembered to take a picture)

The Best Fish And Chips In Town - RM 9.90, Reasonably priced

Insomnia - RM 5.90, Too Plain
(Coffee, Milk and Honey, topped with a Swirl of Whipped Cream)

MM, AC and Mum then joined us afterwards. The fish and chips were good and reasonable. The "insomnia" was tasteless and the "calamari" was too soft. Anyway, it was a satisfying dinner. Dad went to Village Grocer for a while before we went home.

Total Bill - RM 160.90
(average RM 13.41 per person)

Once home, we took turns to shower. I then used the laptop to blog after I showered. Facebooked and chatted with YM. To my surprise, YM knew I went to Fish and Co. I don't remember telling her that so I asked her how she knew.

She said that I smsed AM about it. I checked my "sent messages" and found no such message. But, AM and YM still insist that they received a message from me that says I'm eating in Fish and Co!! Freakishly Weird!!

Anyway, we put that aside and continued talking. I then blogged till now (12am) and will be sleeping after I upload the pictures. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...