Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Preparations

Woke up at 9.30am and used the laptop for a short while. Then, I washed up and changed. Went over to 97 and picked GG and PP up. While getting on the car, PP gave me RM 100 to use in Genting. According to mum, it is a miracle.

Anyway, I dropped them at KL Sentral and they took a bus to Genting. This time, the traffic was 10 times clearer than the last! Reached Sentral in less than 10 minutes and got back in 10 minutes too.

Continued using the laptop and watched an episode of Heroes till 1pm. Went downstairs to have vegetarian lunch with mum. Waited for E to come home while using the laptop again. Watched about half an hour of TV before coming back up due to the rain.

Went on using the laptop till it was 7pm. Then, I went to shower and went downstairs. I then found out that we didn't have dinner. Mum went to pick M up so we waited for dinner. The worst thing was that mum came back and THEN told us to order pizza.

2 Regular Vege Pizzas

We had to wait 40 minutes before the Pizza came. Since today was the fifteenth day of the Lunar month, mum ordered 2 regular Vegetarian Pizzas. It tasted quite nice too and it was just right for all of us.

Then, I watched few minutes of TV before coming back up. Used the laptop till about 9pm. SS then came and I helped him Burn a DVD and copy some shows into LC's hard disk. SS left about an hour ago.

I'm now blogging while talking to ZS about tomorrow. I'll be sleeping soon so good night. And please don't bother visiting this blog for the next 2 days. Will upload the posts when I get back on Friday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...