Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meeting of "Drivers"

Accidentally hit my cup while semi-asleep. I quickly woke up and moved my phone and bag away. Then, I cleared the table and wiped off the water. Went back to sleep and woke up at 8am. Went downstairs and had cookies with milk for breakfast.

I then came up to use the laptop till 8.50am. Went to take a quick shower before going over to 97. Waited for GG to get ready. When they were done, I drove them to KL Sentral and dropped them there. The traffic was so bad it was as if it is 6pm in the evening!

Anyway, managed to reach home around 10am. I then used the laptop till 12pm and changed into my formal clothes. Drove to TPM and reached APIIT at 12.30pm. Picked AM and C (AM's colleague) then went to ENT4 to get YM.

We then went to Sri Petaling for lunch. YM suggested a Coffee Shop few shops below Lucky. She said the famous Claypot Lou Shu Fan here was quite nice. Once we arrived, we found out the Lou Shu Fan has been SOLD OUT!

Claypot Yee Mee - RM 4

So, I ordered Claypot Yee Mee instead. We sat outside and waited for our food. I didn't order any drinks. My dish came the last but it was nice though. YM paid for my noodles so, thanks to YM. I especially liked the crunchy "ikan bilis". One tip though, never sit near the tree as there will be many red ants! 3 landed on me!!

After we were all done, I drove back to TPM and dropped all of them back at their offices. I then went to ENT3 for my class. MBUS with Mr Mullet was terribly sleepy. I forced myself to listen but dozed off a couple of times due to boredom.

When the class ended at 3.20pm, we went to McD in my car. I ordered an apple pie while the rest ordered Sets and Ice Creams! Anyway, we went back to ENT3 to feast on the food. Just as we were finishing, Goofy came in.

My Apple Pie (the closest one) - RM 1.50 before tax

The Bill - Mine is only RM 1.70

Class then started at about 4.10pm. Fortunately, this topic was kinda interesting and I didn't feel a bit sleepy. Anyway, the lecturer ended the class at 5.40pm. I then drove home while listening to Fly.fm. I wasted RM 1 there by trying to enter the Cash Call game.

Once home, I turned on the laptop and went to shower. Used the laptop till about 7.10pm before going down for dinner. Then, I came up and started blogging and downloading. I'm downloading as many videos as possible because I'll be returning the WiMax in 2 days.

Watched an episode of Bleach and went down at about 9.30pm to have burger for supper. Dad bought Otai as usual but this time he got it from BSC. The burger was AWFUL! I didn't like anything about it. To my surprise, M loved it...

Otai Burger - Yuck!

Came up to blog and chat. Then, went down at 10pm to watch Discovery Science till 11pm. Came up, brushed my teeth, and will be going to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...