Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Year Of College

Woke up at 8am and it was raining! I then went enjoying the cooling sleep till 8.30am. Then, used the laptop and read some newspapers. Next, I had some cereal and went to shower and get ready for class.

Left the house at 10am and managed to reach TPM at 10.20am. Coincidentally, all 4 of us arrived together. Once AC saw us, he shook our hands. I was wondering what happened and then seconds later, he said we officially met for 1 year. Haha.

I totally forgot that it's been a year of college already! Anyway, college is still the same. We walked to APIIT and went to class. At 12.25pm, class was over and we went to Pit Stop. This time, I bought a Peanut Butter Waffle and it came out quite nice.

Peanut Butter Waffle - RM 2.30

After that, we went for IA lab session. As usual, we did our own stuff. At 1.40pm, we went down to the admin and requested for a research letter. Then, we went on for lunch. Before that, we dropped by Hong Leong Bank in Sri Petaling.

Next, we went back to TPM and went to McD through the back entrance. We thought of driving thru but changed our minds. So, we parked the car and went down. I ordered the Fillet O Fish McValue Lunch and it was okay.

Fillet O Fish McValue Meal - RM 6.25

Went back to ENT3 for Mr Lili's class. He then taught us about Dynamic Prototype and told us that we had to include it in our assignment. Class ended at 4pm and we stayed back awhile to discuss some stuff.

Then, we went to APIIT to collect our research letter. Next, AL dropped me at my car and I drove home. Once home, I was in the mood to do the DP so I decided to do it. Stopped at 7.30pm to have dinner. Then, continued with it till 9pm and took some time off to shower.

After that, all of us went over to 97 so I brought the laptop along. While chatting there, I managed to finish the whole DP. I was quite happy that I could finish it in a night. Anyway, we left the place at 10.20pm.

Planted the laptop in front of the TV and started watching DH while blogging. Watched TV till it was 12.30am. I was watching So You Think You Can Dance when something flew pass me 2 times.

After 5 seconds, I realized it could be the cockroach I saw outside just now. Immediately, I packed my stuff and ran upstairs to continue writing this post. It's 12.48am now and I shall sleep soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...