Friday, March 20, 2009

Spending Here and There

Woke up at 10am and got ready for brunch. Left the house at 11am and we (mum, dad, J, M and I) went to New Eden Dim Sum City. We ordered quite a few dishes and was full by 11.30am. Dad paid the RM 52.90 bill and we left.

Once home, I turned on the laptop. Used it for a while before going to Gardens with mum at 1pm. Wasted some time looking for a place to park. Finally got it 15 minutes later.

Went to New Balance to look shop for a new shoe. After half an hour, I decided to buy a black and red off-trail shoe. Mum paid RM 239 and managed to get a pair of free socks with it.

My new Off-trail shoe - RM 239

Then, we walked to GSC to look at the available movies. We then called up MM to ask if she wanted to watch "Race to Witch Mountain". Next, mum called M to ask her help buy the tickets online.

Since we still had 2 hours to spare, we went to Carls Jr. I ordered a Hand Scooped Chocolate Shake. It was very nice but unreasonable for such a price. Next, we went to Room and looked around.

Hand scooped chocolate shake - RM 9.35

Then, we walked back to Gardens to put my shoes in the car. After I came up, we went to Bread Story to buy a "Fan Brush" and a "Chicken Floss Loaf". Next, we went over to Rak Thai for Pineapple rice and Iced Lemon Grass.

Fan Brush - RM 3

Chicken Floss Loaf - RM 4.80

Iced Lemon Grass - RM 2.50

Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice - RM 10.90

After we were done, mum and I just sat there and chatted till 4pm. MM called us and we went over to CIMB to wait for her. Once she came, we then walked back to GSC Mid Valley. We collected our tickets and went in early.

Waited in the cinema for about 25 minutes before the show started. It only ended at 6.20pm. Overall an entertaining show but not that much action and just cool enough for kids. After that, we just walked back to our cars and went home.

Once home, I went to shower and used the laptop. Mum came back from the clinic with GM at 7.40pm. We then went to Wendy's in JayaOne for dinner. Reached there at 8pm and it was raining.

I ordered a Beefburger and a M&M Frosty. The burger was just a plain bread with a beef patty with some simply vege and ketchup. It was very dry and hard to eat. Anyway, I forced it down and had to eat my Frosty to make myself full.

My dinner - RM 5.49 (before tax)

Our bill - RM 30.95

We then went home and I started using the laptop. Blogged at 10pm and went down at 10.30pm to watch the ending of Pink Panther on AXN. Came back up to use the laptop and had some problem uploading the photos.

Finally done at 11.15pm. Ending it here today and will be going down to watch some TV before sleeping. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...