Friday, March 13, 2009

Genting Trip 01: Day 02

*Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang, Bang* We heard this a few times and knew it was DY. Both of us were up but were too lazy to open the door and tend to him. He then went back to his room and called ours.

I finally gave in and picked the phone up. He asked about the room's receipt as he wanted to go for breakfast. It was already with him and all he wanted to know was if it was the long and red one. I answered him and went back to sleep.

Unfortunately, it was quite hard to get back into Dreamland. I asked ZS for the time and he said it was already 8.45am. We then agreed to wake up and go for breakfast. Gave MY and AL a call and asked them to get ready too.

We were ready by 9.10am and went into the left side of the restaurant. They just opened this section so there were only about 15 people inside. Once we took our food, a whole swarm of people came and occupied almost every table! There were at least 150 people there!

Egg, Ham, Sausage, Baked Beans and Fried Wu Tau Gou with Coffee

AL and MY joined us minutes later. After eating one plate of food, I was already quite full. Drank few more cups of coffee and a slice of honeydew to call it a meal. We then decided to go back to our rooms and come out again.

Once back in our rooms, I rushed to used the toilet. We called AL and he said we should wait till we check out before going out again. So, we watched some TV and an episode of EU. We then packed all our stuff and left the rooms.

The four of us took our luggage and put it in AL's car for safekeeping. Then, we went to the Haunted Mansion and bought the "Haunted Mansion + Ripley's" Combo. We were given 3D goggles and had to WEAR IT!!

3D Glasses - Didn't fit properly

We then went up to the Haunted Mansion and gave myself quite a screaming and frightening experience. There were some places where it was too dark to see the road ahead. I even screamed back at the "ghosts" occasionally.

There were also times where I was shocked by the "ghosts" that appeared from somewhere that we didn't expect. Anyway, we managed to get out of the place in one piece. Right after we came out, we went into Ripley's.

The exhibits were all the same since the last time I came. It was still quite interesting because I forgot most of it. We spent about an hour inside just looking at the exhibits. By the time we came out, it was already 3.10pm.

We then went to the car park. It was already too late to catch the 3.30pm bus. I finally decided to follow AL down after some persuasion. At 3.50pm, we passed the Karak toll and headed to Sri Petaling.

AL dropped MY off at her house and then we drove to Puchong to drop ZS. By the time he drove me back home, it was already 5.50pm. AL came in to use the toilet and then went home. I then unpacked my stuff and went to shower.

Once I came out, I turned on the laptop and started updating this blog. Copied the text from Notepad and uploaded it. Uploaded the photos and went down for dinner at 7.30pm.

Came up 15 minutes later and started writing this post. Wrote this till 8pm and decided to stop. Facebooked a while before watching Bleach 210 till 9pm. Then used the laptop again till 9.45pm.

Mum then drove AC and I to A&W. The girls didn't want to go. We reached there at about 10.20pm. AC and I lined up and went to order "Bear Essentials All Mint" and I got a "Sorry sir, NO MINT!!!".

Damn! I then reluctantly ordered a Banana Split while AC ordered a Chocolate Eclair. The banana split was quite reasonable but just a single scoop of chocolate for RM 4.10 is the most unreasonably priced item here. One more thing, each of their items cost an extra RM 0.20 now.

Banana Split - RM 3.80 (I think)

Chocolate Eclair - RM 4.10

Paid with this TnG card!

I used mum's new Touch N' Go card to pay the bill. That caught a lady's attention and she asked me how to get it. Moments later, we got our food and went to find a table. 5 minutes after we started eating, SS and K came to join us.

They ordered a Single Scoop Wafer to share among us. The wafer today was quite nice and crunchy. Then, SS went to buy 4 cups of regular root beer for only RM 1.20 each thanks to the Touch N Go card.

Single Scoop Strawberry Ice Cream with Wafer - K spread it out

4 jugs of Root Beer - RM 4.80 (before tax)

Left the place when all of us were done chatting and eating. Reached home at about 11.20pm and came up to update this post. It's 11.59pm now and I'll be sleeping after I watch American Idol. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...