Sunday, March 8, 2009

GM's Legal Birthday

Woke up at 10am today and used the laptop. At about 12pm, GM made "zhong" for me. YM said she wanted one too. So, I asked GM to make another one for her. Chatted and facebooked till the "zhong"was ready. Then, waited for YM to come.

Once she arrived, we went to the kitchen to eat the "zhong. It was to hard on the outside so we ended up only eating the meat. YM took some cake and glutinous rice too. She went home about half an hour later.

I came up to use the laptop for a while before dad said he needed the laptop. So, I went down to watch some TV. At about 2.30pm, I went down with the VAIO to 112. YM and I used the laptop to facebook and talk to each other till about 3.30pm.

Nutritious Clear Soup

Then, AP woke up and gave me a bowl of soup. It was very clear and nutritious. My flu and throat was eased for about an hour. We continued to use the laptop till AP took out the Mahjong.

We then played while facebooking till 6.30pm. Overall, I won about RM 11.70. Lost the last game to AP. Packed my stuff and only reached home at 6.55pm.

Dad then told me that it was GM's legal birthday. GM then suggested Jeffrey's so dad started calling people to organize the dinner. I went to shower at 7.10pm and we were all ready by 7.30pm.

Left the house and reached the place at 8pm. We waited for about 35 minutes before the food came. Dad ordered the same taufu, chicken and sweet and sour pork. This time, he ordered some funny tasting beans and another "Tung Po" meat.

Everything was quite nice except the veggie. When dad was about to pay, DGJ was too fast and so he paid the RM 268 bill. It's quite expensive considering the portion. But if compared to last night, it's really cheap.

After dinner, K was still hungry. Dad then suggested Quan's for dessert. He called his friend to ask for directions to the Pandan Indah outlet. We then went hunting for the shop. 20 minutes later, we gave up.

We then spotted another shop called "De Western Rangers" and decided to go there. We sat down and ordered some stuff. I ordered a Cold "Hong Kong" style coffee and a Condensed Milk & Butter Thick Toast.

Iced "Hong Kong" Style Coffee - RM 2.80

Sweetened Condensed Milk & Butter Thick Toast - RM 3.30

Kaya & Butter Thick Toast - RM 3.30

The coffee was normal and the Condensed Milk & Butter Thick Toast was quite nice. Something different. I tried K's Kaya & Butter Thick Toast but we both agreed that mine was nicer. After chatting and all that, it was already 11pm. Dad paid up and we went home.

The Bill - RM 43.35

Reached home at 11.30pm and changed into pyjamas. I then started to blog till now. It's 12.30am already and I'll be sleeping after I post the pictures. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...