Monday, March 9, 2009

Public Holiday

Woke up at 10.10am and used the laptop. Dad went out for appointment and mum was going off soon. J was also going out with her friends. So, I asked mum for some lunch money for the rest of us.

While chatting with AM, she asked me to "belanja" them lunch. I agreed and waited for M to finish showering. Then, we went down to 112. All of us then went into the car and drove to Lucky Garden.

KK went to buy something from the hardware stall, AP and YM went to Guardian and AM brought M, E and I to Chun Heong. AM helped me order a Pork Ball Noodle. M ate Claypot Lou Shu Fan and E had Wanton Noodles.

Pork Ball Noodles - RM 4.30

AM ordered a dessert but didn't want me to pay for it... Anyway, we finished our food and packed back a Keuy Teow Soup for GM. Then, all of us went into the car and drove back home. Dropped E and the food, packed my laptop and went down to 112.

We then used our laptops to fish while M read her book. We were supposed to play CS but decided not to. While fishing, AP nagged us to play Mahjong with her. I didn't really feel like playing because I already did yesterday.

Mango Juice - Mid Game Snack

Anyway, YM and I sat there and played with her. At about 4pm, AP and KK went out for tea. Overall, I won RM 3.90. M, YM, AM and I then played Gin Rummy, Dai Dee, Bluff, Old Maid and Memory. It was very funny at times like when AM bluffed that she had 8 of the same cards and GOT AWAY with it!

We played till 6.20pm before packing and going home. Once home, I went to shower and get ready for dinner. M and I then played "Elizabeth Find" while waiting for the rest to get ready. At about 7.30pm, we left for dinner.

Mum read about "Calorie" from the newspaper and decided to go there and try. It was in Sri Petaling next to the Store. We reached there at 8pm and started ordering. I ordered a "Pork Ribs and Fish Ball" Set and a "Calorie French Toast".

The food took half an hour to come! I was starving already. The toast came first but it wasn't that good. Still okay though. Next, my VASE of rice came. The ribs was hard and tough but at least the fish balls were okay. My drink that came with it was nice too.

Calorie French Toast - RM 4.90

Pork Ribs & Fish Ball Rice + Lemon Longan - RM 10.50

Looking Into the VASE!

All of us couldn't finish a single plate we ordered (except M's rice) and dad finished some of it. Then, we decided to pack the spaghetti back for J while we left the rest of the leftovers. Dad paid the bill and we all went to pick J and her friend from tuition.

The Bill - RM 71.80

Once home, we went inside to settle down for a while before going to 97 at 10pm. We stayed there and chatted till 10.50pm. Came home and started blogging and chatting. It's already 12.20am now and I'll be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...