Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Feeling So Good

Woke up around 6am to use the bathroom. My terrible flu was still there and worst, I had a HEADACHE!! These headaches usually come around afternoon and evenings and last till the next morning. Terrified, I went back to sleep in hope that I'll recover soon.

Woke up here and there and went back to sleep. I shouted quite a few times because of the pain. Forced myself to sleep and only woke up when I heard a sms. It was already 12.09pm and AM asked me to pick her from APIIT because she wasn't feeling well.

I changed and washed up before going to pick her. The road was clear and my headache wasn't bothering me anymore. I reached APIIT at 12.30pm and we went back to Lucky Garden. AM wanted to eat so I accompanied her.

We went to Chun Heong and I ordered Zhu Cheong Fan while AM ordered Chicken Rice. After I was done, I took AM's bag and drove home. She went to the Doctor's alone and walked home. Meanwhile, I used the laptop till 2.35pm and went to SMKBB to pick the girls up.

2 strips of Zhu Cheong Fan - RM 1.20

Next, we ate lunch together. I took a little bit and went upstairs. At 3pm, I called AM and asked her if she was home. I then drove down to deliver her bag. Stayed there and used the laptop while she did her own stuff.

Somewhere in between, my headache was gone and replaced by fever! Before AM went to sleep, she even made me a Teh Tarik. It wasn't that good but teh tarik will still be teh tarik no matter how bad.

AM's Homemade Teh Tarik - Passed the Test

Luckily, I was so bored I managed to complete the introduction for our BENV assignment. Then, I rested for 10 minutes before using the laptop again. At 5pm, AM woke up and watched some Hokkien series. I watched it with her till 5.30pm and came back in to blog.

Waited for YM to come home. YM came back at around 6.20pm. It was raining so we quickly went into the car. YM then drove us to MV. We went to the new "Oasis" food court and came back out.

We then went to food junction on the 3rd floor. After all that, AM decided to have dinner in Sushi King. It was 7pm then. I ordered a Tenpura Udon and green tea. The food took quite a while to come. Overall, it was okay. Kinda on the expensive side though.

Tenpura Udon and Green Tea - RM 11.90

All of us then went to pay. We had some trouble with the credit card so we spent about 10 minutes there. In the end, AM paid the RM 45.60 bill. Thanks YM for her credit card and to AM who gave YM cash!! After that, we went to buy a cream puff for SC. The small little puff cost RM 3.80 which I didn't think was worth it.

Next, we went to look at a watch that AM wanted to buy. After looking at it for some time, she decided not to buy! That was her second time this week. Then, we went to Vincci and YM bought a shoe. We then walked to Bread Story to find it has been taken over by Steven's Tea Garden.

We then went to the bakery downstairs. Next, they went inside Jusco to buy a loaf of bread. Finally, it was time to go home. Reached 112 at 8.30pm and AM gave me a "Panadol". After that, I ate half an apple and continued blogging. Went home after a while.

There was nobody home except GM. After I came out of the shower, dad came back. I watched some TV till 11pm and came up to blog. Mum and the girls just came back. I'll be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...