Tuesday, March 10, 2009

K-Lunch & Movie Combo

Woke up at 9.55am and realized that I had less than an hour till we meet in Gardens. I then urned on the laptop and went down to drinks some water. Then, I came up to facebook for a while before going to shower.

As I came out, the phone was ringing. It was ZS who wanted to give me a morning call. Anyway, I got dressed and finally reached Gardens at 10.50am. ZS and AC were already there so I went to meet up with them.

We then went into RedBox at 10.55am. We started singing for half an hour before AL and MY came. The waiter came in and took our lunch and drink orders. I asked for a Pasta Pesto (didn't know what it was) and a Guava Juice.

Guava Juice

Pasta Pesto

Another half an hour later, the food came. My Pasta Pesto turned out to be mixed pasta with olive oil. It was tasteless but quite good. The guava juice came out beyond my expectations too, which is a good thing.

We used AL's debit card to buy movie tickets too. So, we paid AL a total of RM 18.50 for our movie and K-lunch. AC and I also paid an additional RM 6 to pay ZS's share since it is his birthday week. AL then paid the bill. We then continued singing till 2.15pm.

Then, we walked over to GSC at Mid Valley. We collected our tickets, bought some drinks and popcorn (not me) and went inside to watch "Watchmen". It was a superhero movie which attracted us to watch.

Unfortunately, it was in the older days where Nixon was president in US. Most of them didn't even have super powers except Mr Manhattan. Worst thing was that the storyline was really slow up till the last 45 minutes. 2 hours and 30 minutes later, the show ended.

We then walked around and MY decided to buy a pair of shoes. By the time we reached Gardens, it was already 6pm. We then decided to go home. Paid the RM 6 parking and drove home. Used the laptop for a short while before showering.

Used the laptop again till about 7.30pm and had dinner. Downloaded Heroes but it is taking freaking long to download. Combined speed is not even 40kbps! Now I wish I had WiMax...

Went over to 97 around 9.40pm. Stayed there and watched Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives till 11.30pm. Came back home and started to blog. Chatted with some friends and will probably sleep soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...