Saturday, March 7, 2009

Grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary

Woke up around 8.30am and used the laptop again. Went back to sleep and woke up around 9.30am. Then, went to mum's room to lie down there. Then, went back to use the laptop. At 10.30am, we got ready and left the house.

Mum brought E and I to McD for brunch. We managed to find a parking spot just before 11am. Mum and E shared a Big Breakfast while I waited for them to change to the usual menu. At 11.05am, I went down to order my "Big N Tasty" set.

I paid the bill and went upstairs with my fries and drink. I waited for a few minutes in front of the cashier. They were too busy and said they would bring my burger up for me later.

Fries and Sprite

Big N' Tasty!!

The total - RM 11.45

The best thing was that they supposed to give me RM 3.55 back for change but they didn't have 5 cents so she gave me RM 3.60! I was in KFC the other day and the same thing happened. But, they didn't give me back the 5 cents that they didn't have!!

Anyway, I went upstairs and finished up my fries and drink. 20 minutes later, my fries finally arrived. I was having doubts if the burger would even come. I gobbled the burger up and was contented after that.

Mum came back from Guardian and we went home. Used the laptop for a while before taking a nap. At 2pm, I went over to 97 as I thought the girls were there. To my surprise, only E and mum was there with MM.

Stayed there watching some movies till about 4pm. Then, we decided to go home. I watched some TV downstairs before coming up to use the laptop for another 45 minutes. At 6pm, I went to shower and get ready for the dinner.

All of us were ready by 7pm as the dinner was 7.30pm. Due to some circumstances in 97, we had to wait till 7.30pm. Anyway, we then led the way to the restaurant in PJ called "Jaya Palace". Finally reached the place at 8pm.

The Restaurant's Name on the Toothpick Package

Once everyone was there, we got seated and waited for the food to come. Course by course, the dishes came. The food was ordinary and I even skipped 2 dishes (prawn and fish). Didn't have a yummy dinner but I was still contented. Yoke Heng would have won hands down!

Old Cucumber Soup - Had some weird stuff inside

Pancake and "Ma Lai Gou"

Some Mango mixture with Strawberry and Pamelo

Dinner was over and we took few pictures to remember it by. We then left and reached home only at 11pm. Watched a magic show (Keith Barry: Live) till 12am before coming up to blog. It's 12.40am now and I'll be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...