Monday, March 23, 2009

Spontanous Visits

Woke up at 9am and started using the laptop till 12pm. Then, NA suddenly said she missed everyone. After chatting for some time, I figured, why not meet up today. I then made some calls and ended up with a plan.

At 12.45pm, I went to pick H. Then, we drove to UiTM in Shah Alam. Went to Kolej Mawar (hostel) and waited for NA to come out. After that, we drove on to 7-eleven and NA went down to get something.

Kolej Mawar, UiTM

Then, she led us to Pak Li Kopitiam for lunch. I ordered an Iced White Coffee and a Pak Li Nasi Lemak Special. The food came quite fast but the I didn't like the spicy stuff that came with my set. I didn't even eat the sotong. My coffee was quite nice though.

Iced White Coffee - RM 2

Pak Li Nasi Lemak Special - RM 6.90

Our bill - RM 27.60

After eating and chatting, we decided to pay the bill and leave. Dropped NA back in UiTM at 3pm. Then, we drove to Sunway to pick LA. Waited for her at Sunway Lagoon and then drove her home.

We reached her house in KJ at about 4pm. We then hung around chatting, gossiping, and swapping stories. Her mum bought some food so we went down for some snacks. We talked with her mum and each other till 5.30pm.

H and I then decided to leave. Stopped half-way to refuel the car and bought the Car D. We then went back to Bangsar and H said she needed to go to CIMB. We came one second late because the money just arrived and they closed the ATM section to reload the machines with cash.

About 15 minutes later, H went to transfer some money to her friend. Then, I dropped her home and went back to my house. Went in and relaxed for a while before going cycling with M. After 2 rounds, I decided to go home.

We then watched some TV till 8pm before eating dinner. Then, I came up to blog while waiting for the food to digest. Went to shower at 9pm and came back out to update FU. It's already 12.30am so I better go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...