Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oops, Sorry!!

Woke up at 5am and my throat was dry. Went to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth before drinking water. My spit was Grayish! Anyway, went down and had about 2 cups of water. As I was walking up, I saw a cat. Chased it out of the house before going back to bed.

Woke up at 7.20am and went down for breakfast. I saw some Honey Stars and decided to have that for breakfast. It's been a long time since I ate that. Next, I came up and showered. After that, I got dressed and drove to APIIT.

Reached TPM and was still early for class. Moments later, Mr Mullet came in. The first few minutes was boring but luckily it got better later. He gave us a break and continued for another half an hour.

Next, we went to the Lab and surfed the web and watched some show while the other group went for their lab session. After we were all done, we went to our cars and drove to MY's house. We then went to Endah Parade for lunch so that we didn't need to get caught in the rain.

DY then suggested KFC and we tagged along. It was a big mistake. I ordered a Regular X Meal for RM 9.50. The burger wasn't that great, the chicken was tasteless and the "flavoured fries" were just deep fried!

Regular X Meal - RM 9 (before tax)

Bill - RM 9.45
*McD is much BETTER*

After that, we went back to APIIT. AC parked in a sheltered "reserved spot" because we saw a car got clamped. Went in for IA class and Mr Lili taught for about 1.5 hours. After that, JW called to say AC's car got clamped.

Since we had time and were going somewhere, we decided to wait till they remove the clamp. I always thought they will remove it before the office closes. We searched online but it was already too late for a movie. We then watched EU 13 and 14 in ENT3.

Then, ZS, AC and I went to Kinrara for tea. The place looked familiar and it turned out to be where I took my "undang". It's kinda cool that I remembered the Mamak Stall even after it has been renovated.

I ordered Roti Planta and Teh Tarik. The roti Planta tasted quite good. Towards the end, it somehow didn't taste so good anymore. The Teh Tarik was below average. After waiting and chatting, we decided to pay up as it was already 6pm.

Teh Tarik - RM 1

Roti Planta - RM 1.60

I then dropped ZS at his house before going back with AC to TPM. We arrived at about 6.40pm. We then waited till 7pm. We saw a white pick-up truck come by and quickly drove to the other end. We thought it was the workers removing the clamps! Our moods were sky HIGH!

Unfortunately, moments later, the truck came out with a big bunch of workers sitting at the back. We were disappointed and finally gave in. AC called the responsible staff and asked them to come remove the clamp.

He ended up paying RM 50 after all this waiting. Felt kinda bad too as I was one of the people that ask him to park there. Haih. Anyway, they removed the clamp from his car and we drove home. Reached the house at about 7.30pm.

I went to shower and came down to watch the last bit of "Biggest Loser" with M. Then, all of us had dinner together. Watched some Oprah and then came up to use the laptop and blog. Slowly got myself into sleeping mode at 1am.

But I just remembered I had another task. Look for "You're Not A Boy". It took me about 30 minutes to finally get it. Real hard to find. Turns out, the singing was damn bad. Not worth listening... It's 1.40am and I'm going to sleep now. Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...