Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Adventure Begins!

Woke up at 7.30am and it was raining. What a lovely weather to sleep but I already promised AM so I forced myself out of bed and went to get ready. At 8am, I went to 112 and picked AM up. We then went to BSC.

Parked the car and went to the office to pay. We then played badminton at court B till 9am. Half an hour before we left, an idiotic guy came in. He sat there and watched us play. Every movement we made was then followed up with a "aiyo", "hmmmph", "memalukan" or something similar.

I agree we are noobs. But why do you even bother to discriminate us because we can't play well? Even if you can beat Lin Dan or Lee Chong Wei (in your dreams), it doesn't mean you can do that. Don't you remember that you were once a noob?

At first I thought he was racist. 15 minutes later, his Chinese friend came. Anyway, we ignored him and played on while he boasted loudly about his family. As we were leaving, he started playing with his friends.

One more thing, towards the end of the hour, AM and I had a good rally. When it was over, I realized my other shoe sole came out! Put it aside and finished the rest of the game. After this whole 1-hour session, the shuttlecock and my shoe were both spoiled!

2 pieces of rubbish that went into the bin!

We went back to 112 and had a drink. Then, we drove to Lucky Garden. I went to the clinic with AM before going to Chun Heong for breakfast. AM ordered a Pork Meat Noodle for me and also suggested I drink the "Yin Yong Nga Lat".

Yin Yong Nga Lat - (forgot the price)

Pork Meat Noodles - RM 4.30

The food and drinks came quite fast actually. AM paid. When we finished our food, AP and KK arrived. We went back first as I had to go home and get ready for college. Dropped AM at 112 before going home.

Reached home at 10.40am. Used the laptop for a while before showering. At 11.10am, I left the house. Reached ENT3 at 11.35am and went inside to wait for AL with AC and ZS. By 12.10pm, everyone was here.

It took us a while to finally get out and go for lunch. AC and ZS found out about this place yesterday so we decided to try it. I drove them to Bandar Puchong Jaya and finally decided to park at a private parking lot (paid RM 2).

We then walked to this "Little Italy" and went inside. It was quite a pleasant place. All of us ordered sets but KW and LY only ordered drinks as they weren't hungry. I ordered a Set A and choose Minestrone Soup, Classic Spaghetti, and Sprite.

Set A - Minestrone Soup

Set A - Classic Spaghetti

Set A - Sprite

My soup had too much pepper inside which made my throat uncomfortable every time I swallowed. My spaghetti was also too plain and had pepper again. Luckily, we shared and tried different food. All of their food was much more delicious than mine!! Click here for the Set Menu and FU's review!

After we paid the bill (RM 11 for me), we went back to TPM for Mr Mullet's class. We were almost half an hour late but he didn't mark us absent as his favorite student was our gang leader! Haha, thanks AC.

Anyway, class went on till 3.50pm. Then, we had a 10-minute break before we started BENV. We were dismissed at 6pm and all of us quickly got out. Dropped ZS at APIIT and KW at LRT before going home.

Reached home and used the laptop till 8pm. Went down for dinner and came up again. Before I went to shower, I let M see FU. Once I came out, she pointed out many mistakes in it. She then sat by my side while I edited the mistakes.

Finally decided that it was enough of editing in FU for today at 1am. I then started blogging. Got sidetracked for a while and I'm ending this post here at 1.52am. It's very late and I'll be sleeping the moment the laptop goes off. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...