Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's The End of Another Week!!

Woke up at 7.30am and went to shower and get ready. I then left the house at 8am and drove to TPM. Before that, I stopped at Shell and pumped V-power into my car. Then, I went and bought Car C.

360 GTC (Car C) - RM 6.90

Parked my car and waited for AC. We then walked to class together with DY. MBUS went on till 10.30am then, we waited for the others to come out from IA lab session. At 12pm, we left APIIT and went to pick MY.

We then drove to Sun Ming in Taman Connaught. I ordered Cincau and Duck Rice. MY drink had a very generous amount of cincau inside and it was not too sweet. My duck rice was nice actually just that I don't like duck. Poured "Char Siew" sauce over the rice and it tasted GOOD!

Cincau - RM 1.20

Roasted Duck Rice - RM 5

Unfortunately, the service here was BAD!! They hurried us as we were ordering and also treated us rudely. What's the point of eating something nice and getting your mood spoilt? Probably would not be going back any time soon.

Next, we dropped MY home and drove back to ENT3. We went to class and the replacement lecturer came in. He taught us till 4.50pm before leaving. I then dropped everyone off before going to pick AM.

We went back to 112 and went in for a while. Then, we went to the Indian mamak stall in Lucky Garden to meet AP and KK. KK ordered a Roti Planta for me and I asked for a Teh Tarik. The Roti Planta was thin and crispy. It would have been perfect if it was a little sweeter.

Teh Tarik - RM 0.80

Roti Planta - RM 1.20

After eating, we went back to 112. Went in to use the laptop till 6.30pm. Went home and went to shower.Came out and started editing the some of the FU webpages. At 8.10pm, we went down for dinner.

Wanted to use the laptop and edit the webpages again but we found out that the phone line was burnt! Dad did some stuff and it DESTROYED the Internet connection! I called AM and then went over to 112.

Once there, I continued updating the pages. At 9.30pm, I started to write this post. Then, I decided to write new entries for FU. Finally stopped at 11.40pm. I'll be ending this post here and will be going home soon. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...