Friday, March 6, 2009

369 = 666? The Devil's Number!!

Woke up around 9am and used the laptop. After some facebooking, I decided to do my IA work. It was quite fun "creating a website" but it took a lot of effort and time. Stopped at about 12.30pm because dad needed the laptop.

Switched to the VAIO and did some stuff for a little longer. At about 2pm, M and I went down for lunch. I came back up to continue with my website while M watched 2 episodes of KR. I then used the laptop till about 4.40pm before I packed the P1 WiMax modem.

Drove there slowly because I wasn't sure where and when to exit. After a while, I found the turning and went into the building. Then, I looked for a place to park and went inside. My number was 1200 and they were only serving 1192.

My Number - 1200

I sat there and waited for about 15 minutes before it was my turn. Went to counter 2 and they asked me to fill in some details and comments. After that, I signed the paper and the account was terminated.

Walked back to my car and went in, Two equally dumb drivers illegally parked their cars which gave me a hard time getting out without scratching any cars. After a long and stressful 2 minutes, I managed to get out.

The way home was HELL! It took me 40 minutes to get out of the Federal Highway as it was jammed! It was bumper to bumper and we only moved 50 meters every few seconds. The worst part was that my car was low on petrol!

I kept thinking of the car running out of petrol and the car would be stuck there. That would cause a even massive jam! All that accelerating and braking was giving me the feeling that my car was CHOKING!

Anyway, I managed to get out of Federal at about 6.45pm. I then drove to Shell and quickly filled my car with petrol. Since my Avanza is "sick" I decided to give it a special treat, "V-Power".

Just after I refueled my car, AM called and asked if I wanted to go cycling. I told her I'll be there soon. Drove back home and quickly took the bike. Then, I rode it down to 112. AM and I then cycled about 2 rounds before going back. I was actually surprised that AM wanted to do another round.

Went inside 112 and had some leftover cake, "Nian Gao" and some Cordial Mango Juice. It was already 7.20pm then. So, I quickly said "bye" and cycled home. Once home, I was told there was NO DINNER!

I laid on the sofa for a while before going to shower. Mum was coming back around 8.30pm and asked us to order pizza. Since I wasn't that hungry and was kinda lazy, I refused to order pizza and bring M to buy food.

Instead, I just showered and went to my room. Started blogging and checking mail. It's kinda sad that I'm using this slow-mo ISP again. Haih. Well, dad said the Streamyx contract will end in May. So hopefully WiMax improves their speed and performance by then.

At about 9.40pm, we went over to 97. When everyone arrived, we took the cake out, took some pictures and started singing the birthday song. AC cut the cake and all the standard procedures. Next, MM cut the cake properly and gave everyone a piece.

The cake was a Cappuccino Cheese Cake (not sure of the name). It tasted too creamy and blek (don't know how to describe). I finished one piece and didn't want seconds. Not even if I was paid to do so.

We watched RV on AXN till 11pm. Came home as the girls are having their sports day tomorrow. Once back, dad showed me the Exercise Ball he bought. It came with a free pump too. I spend the next 20 minutes pumping and testing the ball. Everybody wanted to try out the new toy!

Gym Ball - RM 59.90

Leisure Pump (worth RM 6.90) - Comes with Ball

Before Pumping

After Pumping - Smaller than we expected

Anyways, I brought it up to my room and I'm currently sitting on it while blogging and *bounce* using the laptop. Just finished *bounce* uploading the pictures *bounce* and will be *bounce* sleeping soon. *bounce* Good *bounce* Night *bounce*...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...