Monday, March 16, 2009

Studying Gets Rewarded

Woke up at 8.50am and went down to read the newspapers. Then, I came up after drinking water and went to wash up. Started to use the laptop for about half an hour before finally taking a notepad out and wrote some notes while referring to the BENV lecture slides.

At 11am, I stopped and went to pick M and her friend J. Dropped J home before we went back. I then used the laptop for a while more before having lunch at 12.30pm. M and I then decided to go for a movie.

I bought 2 tickets to watch "City of Ember" for RM 15. We then got ready and left the house at 1.25pm. We managed to park our car and reached the cinema at exactly 1.45pm. Watched the movie till about 3.25pm and came out. Overall a good movie.

We then walked around and ended up going to Carrefour to buy YogiYogi Ice cream. I ordered "chocolate" and M ordered "mix". We then stopped at Bread Story and looked at the bread. After quite some time, we finally bought a "Brush Danish".

Yogi Yogi Chocolate Ice Cream - RM 1

Brush Danish - RM 3

We then walked back to the parking area. M paid RM 1 for the parking since I already paid for the bread. Reached home at about 4pm and I started using the laptop. Chatted with some people on MSN before starting to blog.

While I was at it, AC talked to me. We then discussed about some stuff until he went offline. Did some work to promote the website we are making for our assignment. Please do visit it here and give us your comments.

Went to shower at 7.20pm and went down for dinner. Used the laptop till 8.30pm and went over to 97 to see GG and PP. Watched some TV there till 10pm and we came home to watch House. Came up at 11pm and will be sleeping soon. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...