Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pleasant Dining

Woke up at 9.50am and turned on the laptop. Dad heated up some pastries and I went down to had them for breakfast. I then used the laptop till about 12pm. All of us got ready and went for lunch by 12.30pm.

E was being an idiot and didn't follow us for lunch. We then picked up GG and MM. Dad drove to MM Cafe in Happy Mansion, PJ. Took us a while to settle down before we ordered.

I ordered a Chicken Pie and plain water. The portion was small and I managed to eat just enough down my stomach. The environment was comfortable and pleasant tough. After that, MM paid and we went off.

Chicken Pie - RM 9.90

Dad then drove to Lucky Garden and GG went down to buy 4D and food for PP. Reached home at about 2.30pm and I started using the laptop till 5pm. Went downstairs to watch TV for half an hour.

Came upstairs again to blog and use the laptop for a short while. Went for dinner at 6.40pm. M and J didn't follow us though. Anyway, we went to this restaurant at Brickfields called Sin Kee. It is opposite the Post Office and there are no legal parking spots.

We were greeted by the "head" and decided to sit outside. Dad ordered 4 dishes and I asked for Cincau. Our drinks came first and the food came minutes later. It actually took just about 10 minutes for every dish to be on the table.

Cincau Drink - Refreshing but too sweet

Seremban Fried Egg - Good

Fried Potato Greens - Typical

Butter Chicken - Too dry and unsuitable

Pork Ribs and Potato - Didn't like the combination

My favourite was the "Seremban Fried Egg" and didn't really like the rest. Even so, it made me happy to see the workers so well organized and trained. Anyway, we finished our dinner at 7.30pm and dad paid RM 66 for it.

Then, dad went to the temple while we went home. Before that, we stopped at Shell to refuel. I then took mum's money and bought 2 toy cars from Shell. I bought Car A and Car B. You can preset up to 15 moves and the car will go that way. How cool is that!!

Car A & Car B - RM 17.80

Once home, I quickly took a shower and went over to 97. MM and family came back at 9pm. We then watched some TV till 9.40pm. Mum, E and I then came home with some bread that MM made.

Had one of the buns which was okay. Then, I came up to use the laptop till now which is 12.27am. I'll be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...