Sunday, March 15, 2009

Japanese Lunch & Dinner

Woke up at 9.50am, washed up, and drank some water. Then, I turned on the laptop till 12.30pm. Some students came to raise funds so mum asked them to wash our cars and paid them RM 20. At 1pm, we went to BV for lunch.

Mum brought us to Mizu and we were given a room. I ordered a Chicken Teriyaki Set (RM 20) and a cup of Cold Green Tea. The Teriyaki and I was BLOATED when we were done! Mum then paid the RM 160++ bill and we went off.

Complimentary Appetizer

Iced Green Tea

Chicken Teriyaki Set: Chawanmushi

Chicken Teriyaki Set: Mixed Fruits

Chicken Teriyaki Set: Miso Soup

Chicken Teriyaki Set: Chicken Teriyaki

Mizu Maki - RM 35

Came home at about 3pm and used the laptop playing this game called "Besieged" till 6.30pm. Spent all the time playing this but still couldn't get all awards. I just needed to pass the Survival before I finish the game.

Went to shower and get ready for dinner. Waited for DGJ to come before we went to Hokano, Damansara Utama. Reached there at 8pm and the 17 of us were separated into 2 tables. We took some time looking at the menu before ordering.

LC ordered some side dishes for us to share and I ordered a Ebi Tempura and a cup of Hot Green Tea. The side dishes were quite nice but my Ebi Tempura was LAST to come. Everyone were already finishing their dinner!

Hot Green Tea

Soft Shell Crab - RM 17++

Dragon Maki - RM 15++

Ebi Tempura Set - RM 16++

Didn't really like the prawns but still finished it. The miso soup was okay but I barely touched the rice as I thought it didn't go well with the tempura. DGJ paid the huge bill and we left the place.

Then, we convoyed to A&W for dessert. I ordered a Tidal Wave (8 scoops of ice cream) and some waffles as requested. Unfortunately, nobody wanted to eat the Tidal Wave so I had to eat almost half by myself.

Tidal Wave - RM 10.10

Luckily, mum, dad and K helped me with the other half. All of us then headed back to our own homes. Reached home at about 10.30pm and I came up to use the laptop. Had some problems with FW so I had to restart the laptop.

Wrote this post till 11.25pm and went down for a while. Turning off the laptop now and going to bed soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...