Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clumsy Day

Woke up at 9 am and used the laptop till 10.30am. Showered and left the house by 11am. Reached ENT3 and waited for AC to pick me up. AL and ZS were already in the car.

As we had to only one HK food review, we decided to go for HK food. After some discussion, we decided to go to Kim Gary in MV. AC drove back to MV and we parked in Gardens. Then, we walked to the toilet before going for lunch.

While walking to Kim Gary, AC tripped and hurt himself because of a slope. AL laughed like crazy and teased him. We went into Kim Gary and took some time deciding on what to eat. I finally ordered a Set B.

Set B - RM 9.90

The food came about 15 minutes later. My set came with a cream soup, minced beef sauce and fried egg with rice, and a drink (I choose milk tea). The milk tea tasted weird and I didn't like it. The cream soup was worst than Campbell's and the rice was too plain.

Overall I hated this lunch. But, I am still grateful that I have food to eat and was full after that meal. We then paid the bill and walked back to AC's car. Then we went back to ENT3 for class. We sat in the class for 2 hours before it ended.

Bill - RM 57.05

Then, we went for a toilet break before the whole bunch of us went to the new "Deli Nasi Lemak". They ordered food and drinks while I just shared a Roti Canai with ZS. As I was eating the roti, I almost dropped the roti on the floor! Fortunately, that didn't happen!

Roti Canai - RM 1

After that, we went back to class for our next lecture. 40 minutes after the lecture started, the sky became dark and thunder became louder and louder. When class ended at 6pm, it was raining!

DY was so nice to go get his car and drop us off at our car's one by one. Anyway, drove on and reached home at about 6.30pm. I went to shower and saw the 4x4 rubik's cube when I came out. Decided to fiddle with it for a while.

4x4 Rubik's Cube

After about 40 minutes playing with it, a piece suddenly popped out. Since I didn't know which position the piece was previously, I had to dismantle everything and put the cube back again. I spent quite some time wondering how to fix it.

At 8pm, dad insisted we leave for dinner now. I didn't want to leave the cube in it's current condition so I asked the to go dinner without me. About 20 minutes later, I finally fixed the cube. Went down for dinner (leftovers) and came back up to try to do some assignments.

Ended up doing MBUS for about an hour before M and the rest came back. I then started playing with the cube again. After a while, M took over. While she was at it, she managed to "spoil" the cube.

I then had to spend another 20 minutes fixing it back. After that, we played some online flash games before she went to sleep. Next, I did some research again for my MBUS. At 11.30pm, I decided to call it a day and started blogging.

It is 12.20am now and I should be sleeping the moment I post this up. Gotta wake up early for tomorrow's class. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...