Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tired

J woke me up and I realized it was already 11.30am! Showered and picked JW up. Then, we went to Sakae Sushi for lunch. Was really hungry by then because we had a hard time finding parking.

Kakiage

Inari

Kappa Maki

Spicy Salmon Handroll and Tuna Mayo Handroll

Then, we walked around till we got tired. It was about 3pm before we decided to go to Jusco and get some groceries for JW. Drove back to her place and quickly got her stuff.

Got home at about 5pm. All of us then got into the Avanza and headed to Amaya. It was raining heavily so they couldn't swim. I used the gym with SS and the others.

Later, it stopped raining so JW, J and E went into the pool. I walked around before joining them. Didn't really swim though.

At about 7.45pm, I went to the sauna for 5 minutes. Then, I took my shower and all of us went back to Bangsar.

Had dinner in Nam Chuan. Later, we went to TMC and bought groceries. Got back home at about 10pm and relaxed till 11.30pm.

Dropped JW back home. Watched TV with mum as usual. Came up at 1.30am and started blogging till now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...