Monday, January 10, 2011

FASTER

Woke up at 12pm today. Washed up before driving over to JW's house. Watched her play Bubble Spinner until she got 27k points! Unbelievable!

Walked to "Face to Face" for lunch. There, we shared a drink and I ordered Creations Minced Pork Pan Mee. The drink was very sweet and the noodles weren't too great. Think I prefer Jojo's.

Honey Caramel Layer Tea - RM 3.90

Creations Minced Pork Pan Mee - RM 5.80

After that, we went to the bank and settled some stuff. Walked around Pyramid till our food digested. Then, we walked back to her room.

Just as we were crossing the road, we could see the rain coming to us. Withing seconds, we were running to her house! Thank goodness the house were just a 1 minute dash away.

She gathered her stuff and we went back to my place. We ate the jelly that was made last night. It was really good. For some reason, all of us felt full after eating it.

Rested for a while before I made Oreo Milkshake for everyone. Then, JW and I drove to Mid Valley.

Had dinner in Subway and ordered their "Sub of the Day" as usual. Later, I went over to Gelatissimo to wish my ex-colleagues a happy new year.

Italian BMT (Sub of the Day) - RM 7.50

Later, we went to the cinema. Waited for about half an hour before the collection booth opened. Even though we went there early, we weren't quick enough to queue at the booth. So we didn't get the merchandise.

Anyway, we went to the Gardens Club and hung out till it was 8.45pm. Walked back to the cinema and went inside.

The movie FASTER was quite an interesting one. It had nice action and suspense. But there are also some weird parts and unanswered questions.

Movie ended at about 11.15pm. Walked to the car and drove out of the parking area. Dropped JW off before I went home.

Used the laptop till 1am before taking my shower. It's 1.53am now and I shall go to bed. Night...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...