Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Bad End

Woke up at 11.30am and washed up. Then we went to Mid Valley for lunch. Ate at Tony Roma's and I ordered Onion Loaf. I was so full after that half loaf. I also stole some food from M and E.

Onion Loaf (half)

Next, we went to the IT Fair and bought 3 harddisk from Seagate. M bought a MicroSD too. Before going home, we went to Gardens Club and settled something too.

At home, I helped GM fix our new pineapple for CNY. Went upstairs and took a nap because I was having a headache.

I woke up at 9pm and knew that the others went out for dinner. Used the laptop for another hour before going down for dinner.

Ate cereal and had some yogurt. Came back up to blog and use the computer. Going off to shower now. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...