Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cooking Sunday

Woke up at about 10.30am and drove to Sunway. Picked JW up and went to Jusco. Bought some stuff before heading home.

Started cooking till about 2pm. Made "Spirals and Cheese" for M's party and Spaghetti with Beef Bolognese and Mushroom Soup for our lunch.

Spaghetti

Mushroom Soup

Watched some TV before going to my room. We turned on the air cond and took a long nap. Woke up at about 6.30pm and used the laptop.

For dinner, we drove 2 cars to SS2. Ate at Wong Kok. I ordered Cheese Baked Rice with Pork and Italian Red Sauce. Shared a French Toast with JW and also had Milk Tea from E's set.

French Toast

Milk Tea

Cheese Baked Rice with Pork and Italian Red Sauce

The red sauce was AWESOME! After dinner, I was so stuffed! Dad paid the bill and we went back home.

Then, we went to the kitchen and started making jelly. Watched TV and some Youtube videos till it was 11.30pm.

Drove JW back but stopped at McD to have some Twister Fries. By the time I got home, it was almost 1am. :P

Showered and blogged. Then, I got distracted because I got an email saying my Visa has been approved. Can't believe they sent me the mail at 2am.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...