Monday, January 3, 2011

Happening

Woke up at about 9am because there were people cutting tiles behind my house. Drank more water and washed up. Then at about 11am, mum and I went to LCD and got my urine test done.

Came home for lunch. After an hour, I drove over to Pyramid and met up with JW. She just finished being interviewed.

We went to Krispy Kreme and ordered their set. We each had a original glazed donut and shared a cup of coffee.

Krispy Kreme Set B - RM 10.05

Hung around till about 3pm. Then, we walked around till 4pm. Met up with L and we went to Chocolate. All of us had a sundae. Both girls updated each other while I listened.

Sundae - RM 1.50

Then, we went to Jusco and bought some drinks. The 3 of us went back to JW's room and hung out till it was 7.30pm.

Drove back to Pyramid and waited for L's mum, A and A to arrive. At about 8pm, we went to Bubba Gump for dinner.

We shared a starter before ordering our main courses. Later, I had Chicken Fingers which wasn't that great. The fries and onion rings were nice though.

Chicken Fingers - RM 22.90

Laughed a lot tonight! We were stuffed too! L paid the bill and we headed to Baskin Robins. They ordered some ice cream but JW and I couldn't eat anymore. Spend the rest of the night chatting and laughing.

At about 11pm, we went off and refueled the car in SS15. Dropped JW home before I came back. Showered and blogged till now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...