Friday, April 10, 2009

Working on Assignments

Woke up at 8.30am and decided to go back to sleep. Woke up at 10am and went downstairs for breakfast. After that, I came up to use the laptop to facebook for a while before getting down to business.

At 1.30pm, took a break and went down for ice cream. After that, I came up to continue with my assignments. At about 3pm, I decided to give myself a break. I then watched "Hackers 2" in my room while lying on the bed.

The movie ended at about 5.20pm. I then used the laptop for awhile and went to shower. All of us then went in the Avanza and dad drove to Old Klang Road at about 6.30pm. We picked E up from her friend's house and then went for dinner.

Dad brought us to this place called Fan Cai Xiang for vegetarian dinner. Dad ordered 6 dishes and a pot of chrysanthemum tea. The tea was RM 2.50 per head! Anyway, the dinner wasn't that good too except for the taufu.

Signature Noodles (small) - okay

Sizzling "Chicken" (small) - not so popular

Sweet and Sour mushrooms (small) - too soft and little sauce

Butter "prawns" - not that nice

Taufu with "minced meat" (small) - best among the rest

The bill - Freaking unreasonable!!

Dad paid when we wanted to leave. The bill was quite unreasonable and I wouldn't want to come here again next time. Even the Bangsar vegetarian restaurant was better. After that, we went to TMC. Dad went down to buy some stuff before we went home.

Reached home at about 9.40pm. I then chatted, looked up some RAM related stuff, and also managed to do some of my assignment. Completed today's quota at about 1.20am. I then quickly blogged about today till now. It's 5 minutes more till 2am. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...