Sunday, April 12, 2009

Unlucky 400th Post

Woke up about 8.45am and went down to work on my assignment. Managed to complete IA and MBUS by the time SS woke up. K, SS, SS and I then went to Jasima in TTDI for brunch. It was about 10.30am when we reached there.

I ordered a Roti Bom and teh tarik again. The roti bom here was like roti planta and had just the right amount of oil! Unfortunately, the teh tarik was too plain. SS paid the bill and we went back to 105.

Roti Bom (RM2) and Teh Tarik (RM1.30)

At about 11.30am, SS, SS and I drove to Kelana Jaya and parked the car there. Then, we took the LRT to KLCC. It was a half an hour ride before we reached KLCC. We then walked to the convention center. Once there, we walked up to the 3rd floor.

We spent almost 3 hours looking and deciding on laptops before finally buying a Dell Inspiron 1525. We then went downstairs to get some other accessories for SS and family. I wanted to buy Kaspersky Antivirus but changed my mind since SS has extra users. So, I went home fruitless.

SS, SS and I then walked back to the LRT station and went to Avenue K to get some mineral water. After that, we took the train back to KJ and finally went back to 105. We relaxed till 8.30pm before going out for dinner.

SS brought us to Chan Kee for dinner. Finished dinner at about 10pm and went back to 105. Installed Kaspersky into the VAIO till about 11pm. It has completed 16% update in 5 minutes. So, I thought of completing the update before goin home.

Unfortunately, it reached 99% at 11.30pm but was still at 99% at 12am! I then decided to shower and get into pyjamas. SMSed dad to tell him I'll be sleeping over and asked him not to wait for me.

I then started to blog till now (1.10am). Going to sleep right after this. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...