Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Pleasant Sunday

Woke up at 9.45am and went down to use the laptop. Played this game called "Farm Frenzy" till noon. Mum then bought some food from the Ti-ratana fun fair in La Salle. We then had those for lunch.

At about 3.30pm, dad brought us to Gardens. We went to New Balance to look at some shoes. After that, we walked to Carrefour to buy some junk food. Next, we stopped by San Fransisco Coffee to buy two Ice Blended Extreme Mocha.

Ice Blended Extreme Mocha (Buy 1 Free 1) - Rm 15.74

Bill - RM 15.75

Then, we went to I Love Yoo for a snack. I ordered Set A (Porridge and You Tiao) for M and ordered a You Tiao for myself. This time, the you tiao was not even half as nice as the one I had on Friday.

You Tiao - RM 1.40

Bill - RM 5.30

When we were done eating, we went back to Gardens to look for mum, MM and AC. M and I watched the fashion show for a while before going up to Borders to meet the rest. Went back home at about 5,20pm.

Once home, I started playing Farm Frenzy again. At 6.45pm, I went to shower. We then left the house at 7.25pm for dinner. We went to Kepong for our monthly family dinner. DGJ ordered some dishes and dad paid the RM 200+ bill.

We then went to TMC and bought some stuff. Then, dad dropped GM, E and J at home and went down to 112. M and I stayed in the living room watching TV and looking at CM's kids play. Dad then settled his business with MS.

At 10.30pm, we went back home. Everyone was already waiting for us to cut the cake. We then gathered and sang the Birthday song to YS. After that, we tried video calling C but the connection was poor.

Everyone went home by 11.30pm and I started blogging till now. It's 12.10am and I probably would sleep after this. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...