Saturday, April 25, 2009

Transporter 4: The Beginning

M woke me up around 7am. I then quickly washed up and sent her to SMKBB. After that, I came back and had breakfast and started burning 2 new CDs for me to enjoy while "transporting". I then used the laptop for till 10.45am.

Then, I went to send AC to Kiara Club and came back at 11.15am. I then used the laptop to play some games till about 12.40pm. GM prepared some instant noodles for us and we had that for lunch. At 1.15pm, I went to bring AC home.

After that, I continued playing Farm Frenzy till about 4pm and took a food break. Had some ice cream and potato chips. Started playing online flash games and stopped at 6.30pm. I then went to shower.

The "Real US Quality Chips" tasted ordinary...

While waiting for SS to come, I listened to some songs and searched for their lyrics to sing along. At around 8pm, SS arrived. He then drove us to Cheras for dinner with DGG and family. Traffic was quite heavy so it took us 40 minutes to reach the restaurant.

After we were seated, we waited another 15 minutes before the food came. The vegetarian food was quite nice and I was full after the meal. DGJ paid and we left. By the time we reached home, it was already 10.30pm.

Once I turned on the VAIO, it crashed! After restarting, it was back to normal. I then started blogging till now (11.16pm). I guess I'm going to turn off the laptop after this post since I've been glued to the screen for too long. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...