Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Relaxed

Woke up at 10am and used the laptop for a while. Then, I went down for some water and watched Heroes on the laptop. Showered and left the house at 12pm. Reached TPM at 12.30pm and waited for AC to pick me up from my car.

Then, we went to ENT3 to pick ZS and AL. After that, we went to New Lucky for lunch. ZS, AC and I ordered Roasted Pork Rice. We waited for about 40 minutes and AL even finished his lunch long before our food came.

Roasted Pork and Barbecued Pork Rice - RM 5

Iced Coffee - RM 1.80

It finally came and we quickly finished our lunch. After finishing my Roasted Pork and Barbecued Pork rice, all of us hopped back into AC's car and went to ENT3 for class. Had four hours of boring classes and finally left TPM at 6pm.

Reached home at 6.20pm and went to shower. From then, I started watching TV till about 8pm. After dinner, I turned the laptop on and used it in front of the TV till now, 12.20am. Should be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...