Saturday, April 18, 2009

Banned From Facebook?

AC sent me an SMS which woke me up. I then realised it was already 11am so I didn't want to get back to sleep. Washed up and turned on the laptop. To my surprise, my Facebook account has been banned.

I checked the leaderboard of Bleach Wars and found out that 90% of the people in the game was also banned. I then sent an email to FB to tell them that they might have mistakenly banned us. Till now, there is no reply.

Oh well, even if they don't lift the ban, I would just have to stop using facebook. This would probably be a good idea as I spend most of my online time here. Hopefully I can find some other more productive things to do.

Anyway, dad came home at about 1pm and we went to Segambut for lunch. He brought us to this secluded place called Xan Ling Cafe to have noodles. Dad ordered their signature noodles and some other dishes.

Signature Noodles - RM 25

Pork - RM 18

Flavoured Rice - RM 2 each

Potato Greens - RM 7

Bill - RM 66

The noodles were not that great but the pork was nice. Rice was plain and the potato greens weren't nice. After paying up, we quickly went home as it was going to rain. Reached home at about 3.30pm.

Watched some TV with E and slept on the sofa for a while. Then, I watched Inkheart with mum till 6pm. Used the laptop and went to shower after that. At about 7.30pm, we went to Cheras for dinner. Dad brought us to his customer's place called U-soya.

They had many types of soya and also different types of sugar. I ordered a cup of soya milk with brown sugar. I also ordered a Kaya Butter Toast, Nasi Lemak, and Coffee Tau Fu Far. The rice was quite good but the toast wasn't that nice. Soya milk was good but tau fu far with coffee was tasteless.

Original Soya Milk and Brown Sugar - RM 2

Kaya Butter Toast - RM 2.50

Nasi Lemak - RM 6.50

Coffee Tau Fu Far - RM 3.50

Bill - RM 63.10

We then waited for the owner to be free so she could sign some documents. We paid up and left the place at about 9pm. Reached home at 9.30pm and played a short game of Half-life with M. Then, I watched TV with mum and dad for a short while.

Next, I started blogging till now. Connection is kinda slow and uploading photos takes forever. Anyway, won't be blogging bout the rest of the night anymore as nothing much would happen. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...