Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MBUS Presentation!!

Woke up at 9.30am today and used the laptop till 10.30am. Had light breakfast before going to shower. Then, I drove to ENT3 to meet up with the rest of them. We then looked at our slides while DY and AC went to McD Drive Thru to get food for us.

At 1.15pm, we went up to Deli Nasi Lemak and accompanied AL to eat. Then, we rushed back down for MBUS. We were the second group to be called for presentation. I wasn't that nervous this time but I still didn't do a very good job. Lecturer said it was okay though.

After the presentations, we had BENV class. Class went on till about 5.45pm before he dismissed us. AC dropped KW and I at my car. Then, I dropped KW at the LRT station and went home after that.

Reached home at about 6.30pm and watched Heroes. After that, I had dinner while watching TBL. I then went to shower and used the laptop to do my Individual IA assignment. It was quite easy and I already completed 40% in a night.

It's 12.43am now and I should be sleeping soon. Have to wake up at 7am tomorrow. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...