Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trying Out P1

Woke up at 6am to check on my download. Went back to sleep and woke up again at 9am. Showered and had a chocolate bun for breakfast. Watched 2 episodes of KR whiles surfing the net with the P1 till 11.30pm.

Then, I changed and drove to TPM. Before entering TPM, I went to Shell to refuel. Surprisingly, it only cost Rm 62 to fill the tank! Next, I went inside ENT3 to meet up with AL and AC. We waited for ZS to arrive.

Once he came in, we drove to Seri Kembangan and went to Yoke Heng for lunch. We ordered some food which turned out to be NICE! Everyone was so full because we forced ourselves to finish everything. We only ordered 4 dishes but the portion was huge.

Specialty Tofu - GREAT

Signature Pork Ribs - YUMMY

Choi Dam - Good

Herbal Chicken (half) - Good

Bill - Reasonable

After we paid RM 16.60 each, we went back to ENT3 for class. For the next 4 hours, we had 2 MBUS and BENV. The topic was so boring I accidentally fell asleep a couple of times! It was finally over at 5.40pm.

I then drove KW to the LRT before going back home. Once home, I showered and watched KR. Went down for dinner and came back up again. At about 9.30pm, I went downstairs to eat the Egg Burger dad just bought.

Otai Egg Burger - Good

After eating the burger, I came back up to use the laptop. Watched KR till 10.40pm and started to blog. Tried connecting the P1 to my router since dad was experiencing slow speed from Streamyx. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to connect with the router.

I then decided to plug it back to my laptop and I continued blogging. Used the laptop till about 12am before finally turning off the laptop. Going to sleep soon. Bye...

ZS's post about today : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...