Monday, February 16, 2009

Relaxing Monday

Woke up around 9am but went back to sleep. When I woke up the next time, I realised it was 11.30am!! There was no water so I couldn't wash up or shower. Had chocolate for breakfast and used the laptop till 1.30pm.

Went down for lunch and came back up to use the laptop. At about 3.30pm, I went down for a break and saw M and E watching Pink Panther on AXN. I then stayed downstairs and watched TV till 6.30pm.

AM called and said they'll be coming to pick me for dinner. I went to get ready and waited about 10 minutes or so. When they came, I went in YM's car and she drove us to Chun Heong. AM paid for our Claypot Chicken Rice. The chicken rice wasn't that good but I still finished it.

Claypot Chicken Rice - RM 6 but only RM 3 quality!!

After dinner, we went back to 112 and watched TV for a short while. At 8pm, we walked to BV and bought the ingredients for tomorrow's dinner. Then, we went to HomeFix to buy a light bulb for AM's room.

We walked back to 112 and had a few cups of water before AM sent me home. After showering, I drove back down. We played Mahjong again but this time we didn't play with money. But, the loser will have to pay for this Wednesday's lunch.

It was a relaxing game because we stopped every few games to take a break and use our laptops. AM and I only felt the pressure during the last game because all she had to do was to win a FULL game and I'll be the loser. YM's points was more than half of our points...

The game ended at 11.15pm and AM was the 2nd Runner Up (aka. Generous Person Who Would Pay For Wednesday's Lunch). Stayed there and used the laptop for awhile. Went home at 11.40pm and watched a little bit of TV.

Went to bed at 11.55pm but had a hard time falling asleep as I don't usually sleep at this time. Still manage to fall asleep somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...