Friday, February 6, 2009

CNY 2009: Day 12

Woke up at about 8.40am. Although I only had 6 hours of sleep, I still couldn't go back to bed. Used the laptop till about 12pm. Went down and watched TV till 1pm. Then, had lunch together with M and J.

Came back up to use the laptop till about 2pm. Went down to watch TV again. Came back up and used the computer for a few minutes before taking a nap. Mum woke me up and said we are going to Wendy's.

We went into the car and mum drove us there. 25 minutes later, we arrived at Jaya One. After ordering, I noticed that one of the frosty wasn't 50% off. I asked the guy and he said that we only get 50% off a Frosty with a purchase.

So if we bought 4 frosty, we would only get 2 at 50% off! That's REALLY BAD. We will probably go to Wendy's for Ice Cream less often from now on. Anyway, we still sat there and enjoyed our frosty.

Vanilla M&M Frosty - RM 4.99

The bill - Rm 13.63

After that, mum dropped M at BSC and the rest of us went home. I watched some TV till about 6pm. I then took a 1-hour nap. Once I woke up, I went to shower. GM didn't cook today so we had to go out for dinner.

At about 7.30pm, everyone was ready. Dad then brought us to town for some Beef Ball Noodles. I ordered "Lau Shu Fen" with beef balls. The noodles weren't that good and I didn't really like beef balls. The best thing there was the minced meat.

Beef Balls with Lau Shu Fen (small) - RM 4.50

After dinner, we went to Chef Low to buy 1 mai (large portion) of Yee Sang. We then brought it to 112 to "Low" it with them. Some of them went to pick LZ up from Piano Class. Once everyone was there, we started to "low".

The table was so messy after that. Ate some of the Yee Sang which didn't taste that great to me. We then sat in the living room and watched some TV. At about 10am, we played 1 round of Mahjong.

When SC was free, we then played Gin Rummy. At about 11.20pm, AP took over SC and we played till about 12.15am. Since the girls were tired, we ended the game and we came home. Lost RM 1.10 for the night.

After washing up, I watched the last 15 minutes of American Idol. Then, I went to bed. Was fiddling with my blocked nose for about 15 minutes before I gave up and went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...