Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When There Is Two Modems...

Woke up at about 10am today and used the laptop. Later, I had my breakfast before taking a nap. Got up again and quickly took a shower. Then, I drove to Puchong and picked ZS from his house. Next, we drove to Jojo's Kitchen to meet up with the others.

After parking, we went to the restaurant and saw the others already sitting there. ZS and I ordered our food. I had the Traditional Pan Mee. All of us didn't like today's lunch. Maybe this outlet's quality is a little off.

Traditional Pan Mee - RM 5.50

Later, we paid the bill and went back to college. Made our way to L2-5 for the Java Tutorial. After an hour, the class ended. We then used our laptops till it was 3.30pm. Then, we went to the Admin and asked a few questions.

When we were done, we packed our stuff and walked over to ENT3. Just as we were walking, it started raining. We then decided to RUN to ENT3 for class. It wasn't raining heavily so we weren't DRENCHED.

The ISWE tutorial went on for about an hour. After that, I drove back to Bangsar and refueled my car. There was a notice there stating that this outlet would not sell V-Power Racing anymore. It is now replaced with V-Power 97 (which actually is RON 97).

Later, I drove back home and went to my room. Sitting on my table was another ACTIVE modem. The TM technician came earlier to get it running. And since my old line can't be terminated yet, I'll have TWO internet lines temporarily.

With that, I can download MORE things. :D

Covered one chapter of JP till it was dinner time. Had my dinner while watching "Ultimate Cake-off" on TV. Later, I washed my dishes before coming back upstairs to cover another chapter of notes.

Then, I watched 2 episodes of MOL with my cousins. After that, I took my shower and started writing this post.

Anyway, it's 11pm already and I shall end this post here. Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...