Saturday, June 12, 2010

Didn't Do Much...

Woke up at 10.30am today and had some biscuits for breakfast. Then, I came up to use my laptop till it was 12pm. Took a shower and followed mum to pick E from Art Class. After that, we went to BV for lunch.

It took us half an hour to get a place to park. Then, we had lunch at Sakae Sushi. After lunch, we went back home. I then watched 3 episodes of TMOL. At about 6pm, I took my shower and waited for the rest before we went for dinner.

DGG and family were waiting for us at the restaurant (somewhere in KL). Before the food came, we had some ice kacang. We then had a nice vegetarian dinner. I took a full plate of rice which made me very full.

Ice Kacang - RM 2.20

Came back at about 10.20pm and I started writing this post. I'll end the post here for tonight. Check my blog again tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's already tomorrow, where is the new post? Heehee... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Long YC. Haha, by tomorrow I meant 24 hours later mah! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...