Sunday, June 6, 2010

Watch, Eat, Watch, Eat, Watch, Eat

Woke up at 11am today and used the laptop for a while. Later, I went downstairs to watch the ending of "Leap Year". Then, I came up to work on my assignment for a while. Stopped at about 1pm to go for lunch.

Leap Year

Dad brought us to Backofen, Desa Sri Hartamas for lunch. Bought some cakes home for dessert. Back home, we watched "Toy Story 1". When it ended, we ate our cakes. Then, we continued watching "Toy Story 2".

Toy Story 1

Toy Story 2

Afterward, I came upstairs to use my laptop till 7pm. I then took my shower. When everyone was done, we went over to Bangsar Venicia for dinner. After that, we went to TMC to get some groceries.

Back home, I started updating my blog till now. It's 10.35pm and I'm going to end this post here. Remember to click the two links on this post, okay? Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...