Friday, June 4, 2010

Back From Genting

KK woke me up at 9am and I quickly washed up. Packed my stuff into the bag and was ready to leave at 9.30pm. We then checked-out and drove down to GohTong Jaya. There, we went to "Ratha" for breakfast.

Ordered Roti Planta and Teh Tarik. Teh Tarik was okay but the Roti Planta was SUPER oily. If I had another piece, I'd probably vomit oil! When we were done, we paid and went back down to KL.

Teh Tarik - RM 1.20

Roti Planta - RM 1.80

YM dropped me back home and I said "Bye" and "Thanks" to them. Unpacked my stuff and turned on the laptop to publish yesterday's post. Then at 12.30pm, I went with Mum to pick the girls from school.

Right after that, we drove to Tropicana City Mall. Mum brought us here so that she could go to the Borders Sale. When we arrived, then only did she realize that it was TOMORROW! After walking around, we decided to have lunch at Bad @ss Coffee.

When we were done, we went down to the small nyonya shop and mum had "Bak Kor, Fu Chuk". Finally when she was done, she drove us back home.

Bak Kor Fu Chuk - RM 3.00

Once back, I used the laptop till 6.30pm. Took a nap and woke up at 7pm. Went downstairs and caught a glimpse of a TVB show. It got me hooked for the next 45 minutes. Dragged my eyes away from the TV and came up to shower.

Then, I had dinner before coming upstairs to work on my assignment. Though the module isn't complete, I am glad I finally started working on it. One module almost done. I have to say, I'm super satisfied. =D

It's 11.32pm now and I shall end this post now. Enjoy your weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...