Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Productive :D

For some weird reason, I woke up at 7.30am. Went back to sleep and woke up again at 9.45am. Ate breakfast, got dressed and went to class. Reached at 11am and walked to class with AC. We then sat in AI class for 90 minutes.

Today's class was the only good class. Hopefully he can teach like this more often. Later, we had lunch at DNL as usual. This time, I took nasi lemak and poured a few types of curry over my rice. All that cost RM2!! :D

Nasi Lemak

Used our laptops till it was 2pm. Then, we went to attend our JP class. Managed to do quite some productive things there. When we were done, AC and I drove to MidValley. There wasn't anything to watch so we camped at Starbucks.

Java Chip Frappuccino

While sipping my Java Chip Frappuccino, we almost completed half our JP assignment. Really really happy! :D

Went home at 6.30pm and I used the laptop for a while. Watched TV till 7.45pm before taking my shower. After that, I had my dinner. Came up again to study 2 chapters of AI. When I was done, I decided to play AOE3A.

Stopped at 10.50pm and went downstairs for ICE CREAM! It's 11.15pm already and I shall end this post here. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...