Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday :)

Woke up at 8.30am and went to wash up. Then, I drove to Sunway and picked JW up. We made our way to SS15 and decided to have breakfast at Starbucks. The breakfast promo was pay RM2.50 for selected breakfast items upon buying a drink.

I had a cup of Signature Hot Chocolate and a Sunny Egg Sandwich. Meanwhile, JW had a Caramel Macchiato and a Butter Croissant. We sat there till 10.30am enjoying our food before I sent her back.

Signature Hot Chocolate (Venti) - RM 12.00

Caramel Macchiato (Tall) - RM 12.00

Sunny Egg Sandwich (BF add-on) - RM 2.50

Butter Croissant (BF add-on) - RM 2.50

Then, I made my way to BISDS and picked the girls up. We went back home for 5 minutes for them to change and drove out to BV again later. There, I finally was able to have lunch at Fish and Co.

Ordered a Sea Monkey Freeze and a plate of Fish and Chips. We stayed there till about 12.45pm before driving back home.

Best Fish and Chips in Town - RM 9.90

Sea Monkey Freeze - RM 10.90

I laid on my bed playing with my iPod for a short while. Then, I took a nap till M woke me up. I freshened up and drove her to McD to meet her Student Council members.

Back home, I watched Jennifer's Body and started writing this post afterward. Later, I continued using the laptop till 7.15pm. Then, dad brought us out to Damansara Utama for dinner.

We ended up at Restaurant Gou Lou which specializes in Curry Fish Head. I ordered an Iced White Coffee and a bowl of Fish Paste Noodles. Unfortunately, the noodles were TASTELESS.

Iced White Coffee - RM 3.00

Fish Paste Noodles - RM 7.50

I was taking pictures of the food when it came. Then the guy serving food said to me "帮我放上Facebook啊?" which means "Are you helping me upload to Facebook?". I just smiled at him and continued eating.

After dinner, we went to buy some pastries before going back home. Used the laptop to blog for a while before going down to 112 with Dad. Stayed there till about 11.10pm. Came back home and started Skyping.

It's 11.55pm now and I'll end this post here. Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...