Monday, April 5, 2010


Woke up at 10.30am and saw an unpleasant sight outside my door. Played with the iPod for a while before showering. Then, I got dressed and drove off to Sunway. It was really jammed.

Picked JW up and drove to Sunway Pyramid. After that, we walked over to FaceToFace for lunch. There, I ordered a Minced Pork Pan Mee which turned out to be very nice. Later, we went to the bank and post office for a while.

House Specialty Traditional Pan Mee - RM 5.30

Minced Pork Pan Mee - RM 5.30

Then, we made our way to Snowy and got ourselves two drinks. I ordered the Watermelon Cup Sago while she ordered Kiwi Cup Sago. Sat there till 2.45pm before going to Redbox.

Watermelon Cup Sago - RM 5.90

Kiwi Cup Sago - RM 5.90

After registering, we were given a big room even though there were only two of us. Started singing for about an hour before we ordered our drinks. Had fun in the k-room.



Exactly after 3 hours of singing, we were forced to go out. So we got our stuff and walked out. Both of us then met up with L and A. The four of us then went to SS15 and picked PS up.

She then led us to the Fried Curry Laksa shop nearby. After parking, we realized that the shop was closed. So, we decided to eat Bak Kut Teh which was only a few doors away.

Each of us ordered a pot. I asked for some lean meat with soup. We then shared two bowls of You Tiao. The BKT was good but not that great. Anyway, we paid up and drove off to Subang Parade for dessert.

Bak Kut Teh (Wet) - RM 9.50

You Tiao - RM 1.00

A suggested we go Swensen's and all of us agreed. There, JW and I shared a Sticky Chewy Chocolate Sundae. It was good but over priced if you ask me. We had a real funny time chatting with L.

Sticky Chewy Chocolate Sundae - RM 16.90

After dessert, I dropped PS at her house, L and A at Sunway Pyramid, and JW at her hostel. Then, I made my way back home.

Once home, M told me the INTERNET WASN'T WORKING!! There was a WTF expression on my face for about one second before I realized, no big deal. The witch was here, so obviously the house will sustain some damage.

Decided to ignore that and go take my shower. After that, I came out and started identifying the problem. Within 10 minutes, I solved the mystery. The WITCH disconnected the telephone line which connects to the line upstairs...

Anyway, I came upstairs and started using the laptop till now. It's already 3am and I shall sleep soon. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...