Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Staying Home

Woke up at 12.30pm and rolled on the bed for a while. Then, I washed up and set up my computer in the living room. GM made me some instant noodles for lunch. After that, I watched "Julie and Julia".

At about 5pm, I continued using the laptop while watching TV with E and J. Then at about 6pm, I came up to take a nap. Woke up at about 6.45pm and rushed to the toilet. Took a shower after that. Crapped my pants, it was disgusting! sat in the WC for 20 mins while waiting to shower
At about 7.20pm, we went to pick JL from her house and sent both J and JL to tuition. Then, mum brought us to SS2 for vegetarian dinner. We ordered 4 dishes but it wasn't that satisfying. Mostly just at curry and rice...

Sze Chuan Soup

Golden Beancurd

Mixed Vegetables

Rendang Curry Lamb

Bread (for dipping into curry)

Go back home slightly before 9.30pm and started writing this post. Since there isn't much to blog about today, I'm ending this post now. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...